We are looking for a talented Android developer to lead the mobile team and build our next generation of IoT products. At our Singapore-based HQ, we build the core components of our software products. As a mobile lead, you will be expected to provide leadership to a small team of 3-4 mobile developers. At the same time, you will also be building SDKs written in Kotlin, with a heavy dose of RxJava 2.
As developers, we strive for designing scalable interfaces and building robust code. Intuitive design for the SDKs is also a requirement as it reaches partner app developers worldwide.
Our projects are typically cross-functional, with the engineering teams spread over Singapore, China and Indonesia.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan out architecture for new features and products
- Implement features together with the mobile team under your lead
- Provide technical leadership, and perform some basic management duties for the mobile team
- Mentor younger engineers on the team
- Coordinate with product managers and project managers to plan out features and engineering timelines
Qualifications & Skills
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or in a related field
- 4+ years of professional experience with Android, ideally with at least 2 years heading a mobile team
- 1+ year experience with iOS
- Strong CS foundation. We expect you to understand the fundamentals behind your work, even if you are just using a library or framework
- Bonus points if you are familiar with Bluetooth Low Energy
- Ability to speak Chinese fluently is a bonus
- Familiarity with Agile development (Scrum/Kanban).
In return you will get:
- Flat hierarchy and co-operative working atmosphere
- Freedom to execute own ideas
- Medical Coverage
- Flexible working arrangement
|Salary Range||SGD 5000 — SGD 12000 monthly|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Headquartered in Singapore
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and hire talent quickly and effectively.