1. Research, assess and analyse market to source new sales leads.
2. Prospect, cold calling and make formal presentations of company pricing, products and promotions to major coffee customers to gain or expand new business.
3. Arrange offering samples, enter sales contracts.
4. Formulate and implement sales and marketing strategies.
5. Manage inventory and track product quality to coordinate sales.
6. Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
7. Gather market intelligence and stay current with developments and regulations.
8. Reach out to B2B customers to generate leads, generate revenues by attracting new customers.
9. Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
10. Prepare personalized sales proposals that identify the specific level of partnership with new customers.
11. Host coffee tastings with potential new consumers, where applicable lead negotiations that balance best results for both clients and sales goals.
12. Provide support to new customers, as needed, through training and other consultation activities.
13. Maintain a deep understanding of our products, practices, and brand values while engaging with others.
14. Develop and implement commercial strategies to grow the business and to increase the client base.
15. Establish a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our products, handle and resolve customer complaints and disputes.
16. Follow-up on customer quotations to close deals.
17. Process sales orders and follow up on shipment.
18. Provide feedback information to management from what customers are saying or requesting with HR Manager.
19. Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
20. Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports and presentations giving figures on sales and attend weekly sales meeting.
21. Identify and report sales opportunities by analysing market.
22. Monitor competitor activity within the marketplace.
23. May be requested to perform different or additional duties as assigned.