|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Experience Required||5 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Swingvy is the leading all-in-one HR platform for small and medium businesses. Designed as the single source of truth for managing the modern workforce, Swingvy delivers the most complete, all-mobile HR experience.
There are countless exciting opportunities for innovation in our space and we are seeking creative, passionate, entrepreneurial individuals to join our team. You’ll be working closely with an amazing team of engineers, designer, marketer and sales to expand Swingvy platform to existing & new customers
Customer Success Managers take ownership of Swingvy’s customer relationships which we value above all else. The right candidate will be determined to achieve effective training and on-boarding as well as the highest possible satisfaction rates to ensure maximum product adoption across the accounts they manage. They will approach each relationship with a “partnership” mentality, and make sure customer needs are always met, and problems are always solved quickly.
• Oversee the adoption and optimization of Swingvy’s product within customers’ business
• Work closely with Sales to identify revenue opportunities through the upsell of new services and contract renewals
• Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to Swingvy product management and engineering groups
• Work cross-functionally to drive installation, deployment, training, technical check-ups, and escalation management
• Ensure timely resolution of customer issues by coordinating support responses
• Mediate between clients and the organization.
• Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
• Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
• Hold product demonstrations for customers when require
• Minimize customer churn.
• Aid in product design and product development.
• Utilized CRM for daily for contact management, account plan, billing, communication portal, and tracking
• Min 5 years and above experience in customer service/customer success/customer support
• Has a background in SaaS industry
• Highly organised and able to multi-task.
• Self-driven and proactive nature.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate leadership qualities.
• High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
• Knowledge of customer success processes.
• Experience in document creation.
• Patient and active listener.
• Passion for service.
• Mandarin-speaking (English is mandatory)
• Able to perform data analysis
• Problem solving skills
All-in-One HR software: HRIS, Payroll, Benefits & Compliance
Swingvy is an all-in-one HR, payroll and benefits platform that allows SME businesses to engage and manage their employees effectively.