|Work Location||Shanghai, China (中国)|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Chinaccelerator is looking for a Program Manager to support a pre-accelerator program with an industrial manufacturing company headquartered in Europe.
The Program Manager will support the pre-accelerator program and be the primary contact in Shanghai supporting a local and remote program team.
The Program Manager plays a critical part on the program team, supporting our client as they apply lean startup and design thinking techniques to build new products.
- Provide general coordination between the pre-accelerator program and other CA teams
- Plan and manage onsite events including scheduling, venue management, budget ensuring the event goes smoothly
- Liaise with corporate client to coordinate logistics
- Manage online meetings and lectures
- Manage and communicate the program schedule
- Work with Program Coach to manage expenses and budget
- Attend 1:1 weekly meetings and take notes on behalf of the program to mark progress of teams
The Program Manager is
- Organized and believes in planning and risk management
- Committed to open communication
- Committed to serving clients
- Not afraid to point out problems or errors for the good of the team and project
- Excited by innovation and entrepreneurship
The Program Manager has:
- 3-5 years of working experience in a logistics role
- Event planning and management experience
- Experience working with large corporates and Fortune 500 companies
- Exposure to start-up culture and accelerators (desired)
- Native Chinese speaker, fluent in English
We help startups cross borders
Chinaccelerator is a mentorship-driven program assisting internet startups from around the world cross borders – from the world into China, and from China to the world. It is operated by the venture fund SOSV, which has $700M+ AUM and operates 5 global accelerators. Chinaccelerator offers three months of rigorous guidance, training, and resources from mentors, partners, and investors. The robust and active alumni network continues to support startups long after they complete the Chinaccelerator program.