Excellent organising skills, social media management, online engagement, great grasp of the English language, the ability to meet deadlines, and develop creative ideas.
e27 is the startup ecosystem's go-to platform for insights, connections, talent and funding opportunities. We also organise the much-celebrated Echelon conference.
As a Marketing Intern for social media and community, you will be responsible for planning the social media calendar, creating social media posts, and working with the team in brainstorming campaigns
You will help increase our audience engagement in our social media channels and coordinate between teams to organise consistent messaging. We will expose you to planning strategies for each campaign, crafting out timelines, copywriting, testing out ads, pushing collaterals onto various channels, and evaluating the performance of each campaign.
- Plan and execute social media campaigns for e27 products
- Ensuring coherence on messaging of campaigns across all platforms and channels
- Monitor social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Engage with members on various social media platforms
- Frame and execute social media and publicity needs for partners and clients
- Liaise with other teams and triage requirements to ensure timely execution of e27 deliverables for partners and clients
- Assist with daily administrative duties like dashboard tracking and calendar monitoring
What we’re looking for:
- Team player and is driven to get things done collaboratively
- Organised, with an ability to prioritise time-sensitive tasks
- Highly creative and driven imagination, curious and explorative by nature
- Meticulous with great attention to details
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
- Social media marketing experience is preferred
- Must be able to commit 6 months minimally
- Work in a startup atmosphere. This means a certain amount of flexibility, but also a higher expectation of performance.
- You will be treated like a full-time employee, not an intern. This means impactful and meaningful work, with an immediate and visible outcome. It also means we will hold you accountable for your commitments.
- Acquiring regional business and startup knowledge
- Build relationships and make many connections that will be fruitful for many years to come.
|Salary Range||SGD 400 — SGD 600 monthly|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|