Company Profile & Job Description:
Navisteps is an integrated expense and travel management cloud solution for companies.
The Sales and Marketing Executive will be responsible for supporting marketing initiatives at Navisteps to drive the business needs. This role exists to identify and qualify sales opportunities within Navisteps's target accounts. The role is expected to deliver Navisteps's differentiated message to key decision makers, demonstrating how we automate expense reporting, manage business trips, and provide meaningful insights to help companies save time and money.
- Develop and execute a detailed plan that includes a complete list of target accounts, the routes and personas needed to access these prospects.
- Pipeline development and pipeline diversification - Prospect, educate, qualify and nurture leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Appropriate and sustained levels of calls and emails to ensure user engagement.
- Assist to conceptualise, prepare and oversee preparation of marketing content and media.
- Develop and drive marketing strategies.
- At least 3 years' experience in relevant roles, preferably with experience in B2B marketing and/or SaaS products
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Familiar with sales growth tools and techniques
- Metrics driven mindset with a strong analytical approach
- Passionate and committed to meeting targets
- Independent, responsible and able to work well in a team
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment. Challenges himself/herself and team to constantly look for new approaches and look for creative ideas for improvement
Please reach out to email@example.com
|Salary Range||SGD 2500 — SGD 3500 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|