|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Salary Range||MYR 3000 — MYR 6000 monthly|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Fave is Southeast Asia's fast growing fintech platform providing payments & loyalty solutions to offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless QR payment experience and merchant loyalty cashback rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX) and wallets (GrabPay, Boost, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offers merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced scaling up start-up can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Business Development Executive (Contract/Intern) - Malaysia, you will:-
• Identify and acquire SMEs/corporate merchants and on board them into the Fave ecosystem via payments terminals
• Work closely with the Sales team leader to execute acquisition strategies and initiatives; and meet sales targets.“Door to door” visit to acquire merchants for payments terminal
• Follow up and provide support to merchants who have shown interest.
• Plan and schedule market visits for lead generation.
• Train, support, build and manage relationships/partnerships with the merchants pre/post signing up for payments terminals
• Point of Sale devices and Merchant Services (can be sold separately or bundled together for best value), provide our sales team with two different ways of earning our generous commission compensation.
• *This is high commissions role which rewards you based on your results.
• Looking for young bright candidates to be entrained in the sales department for promoting terminals high tech apps
• Experience with merchant acquiring & payment solutions
• Aggressive in achieving sales targets
• Time-oriented, good management skills with ability to hit goals within set deadlines
• Candidates with proven experience in App Sales/ POS sales/or other merchant base exposure is an added advantage
• Good communication and interpersonal skills. Able to speak multi-language is an added advantage
• Able to work independently and under minimum supervision.
• Years of experience: None - 2 years (Previous sales experience is a plus, but not required
The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest-growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia (acquired in June 2016), and Groupon Malaysia (acquired in November 2016). With operations across the region including Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Manila, being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce, and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region. If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!