Touristly is a travel platform that helps travellers discover, plan and book their dream holiday in minutes. Our team curates and finds the best activities, events, tours and attractions in destinations all over Asia Pacific and our customers use this content to create personalized holidays on our itinerary planner.
Junior/Senior Executive Position - Marketing
We are looking for ambitious and talented individuals to join our Marketing Team. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. The goal is to deliver effective marketing initiatives that will help our reputation and growth.
- Participate and contribute in various marketing activities including; campaign management, content curation, social media management, etc.
- Set up and execute on acquisition, activation, and retention strategies to reach ambitious conversion targets
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Monitor performance marketing effectiveness, give actionable recommendations and report directly to the project manager
- Focus on the continuous performance improvement of all marketing activities
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, opportunities, and learnings in digital marketing
- Build and create strategic social media content that is creative and compelling.
- Manage social media campaigns such as destination-themed posts, promotions and contests.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication
- Experience in marketing/digital marketing would be an advantage
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- You love working with data and aim for continuous optimization with focus on ROI Bonus skills: Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools.
|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Salary Range||MYR 2500 — MYR 3500 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|