Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
The team is responsible for the consumer-driven marketing efforts of all Grab services in Malaysia, including existing services like GrabPay, GrabFood and newer additions like GrabMart. If you share our vision of driving Southeast Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
Plan, coordinate, and execute marketing campaigns that are aligned with company-wide objectives, as well as budget management and target tracking.You will be leading the marketing efforts for GrabMart and GrabFood, and will have to work closely with business stakeholders for alignment.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a self-motivated individual who can perform under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You should have a clear understanding of end-to-end marketing strategies, and be able to break down complex issues into executable strategies and detailed tactics.
As the Marketing team is responsible for driving multiple Grab services in Malaysia, the ideal candidate should possess the ability to adapt quickly in an ever-changing landscape and be ready to move with the needs of the business.
The day-to-day activities :
• Drive business growth across all target segments via acquisition and retention initiatives that hit business objectives and build brand loyalty.
• Responsible for the end-to-end design and execution of strategic campaigns including concept ideation, media and demand planning, go-to-market strategy and budget planning. React fast to mid-campaign performance and optimise in between campaign activities.
• Manage reporting and analysis across marketing campaigns, using data to drive better campaigns through a test and learn approach.
• Work with all key stakeholders and supporting functions (internal and external) to deliver high-quality work for creative, PR, media buying, events , etc. for Grab.
• Work with our marketing analytics and consumer research teams to drive insight into how consumers are using our platform and translate these insights into innovative campaigns.
The must haves :
• Years of experience: 4-6 years.
• E-commerce and/or FMCG marketing background preferred
• Commercial acumen - ability to develop strategy based on strong understanding of key business needs.
• Problem solving mindset - anticipate challenges and proactively propose solutions.
• Team / project management - effective management of people and resources. Ability to cascade clarity around priorities and targets.
• Familiar with the entire marketing mix – you have a good knowledge of how and when to leverage different marketing channels from above-the-line and below-the-line communications for brand activation. You must also have a clear understanding of how to plan an end-to-end marketing roll out for new campaigns (e.g. product launches, consumer campaigns, merchant campaigns etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of the Malaysia market, deep understanding of consumer insights and media landscape.
• Results-oriented and data-driven: Able to make data-informed decisions for a marketing plan. Proven track record of utilizing data in forming innovative and interesting ideas that are successfully operationalized into impactful marketing campaign execution.
• Resourceful and creative: Knack for identifying great marketing creative. You work well with creative people, knowing how they need to be briefed and managed in order to deliver the most impactful creative work.
• Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges: Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges.
• Proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint. Familiar with remote working/collaboration tools such as Google Docs, Zoom & Slack
|Work Location||Petaling Jaya|
|Salary Range||MYR 5000 — MYR 15000 monthly|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|