|Salary Range||SGD 2000 - SGD 5000|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||5 available|
Our growing company is searching for resourceful Product Sales Executive to develop and implement Sales Development opportunities. We are looking for open-minded individuals who are willing to contribute with strong interpersonal and presentation skills. We welcome like-minded individuals to join us to expand your Career Progression and Income Growth.
You will commence with the basic products and be taught how to:
- Position the product(s) according to the different market segments
- Tactical pitching of the product(s)
- Preparing the presentation tools
- Sales closing techniques
- Analyze Clients Financial Profiles to identify their Financial Objectives
- Position Products according to various Market Segments
- Maintain knowledge of all product and services of the company
- Market Research and Identification of Market Opportunities and Leads
- Foster Collaborative Environment within the organization with strong Interpersonal Skills
- Mastery of our unique In-House Proprietary Client Acquisition System
- Providing Professional Financial Strategic Recommendations to individuals and Corporate Clients
- Nurturing and Supportive Working Environment
- Structured Working Hours with Work-Life Balance
- Ownership of Personal and Professional Growth & Development
- Improvement in Communication Skill
- Product Knowledge
- Results-oriented remuneration structure, with Basic Allowance + Commissions + Bonuses + Incentives
- Sales Management Techniques
- Business Development Experience
- Potential leadership role to mentor and lead a team of product sales executives
- GCE ‘A’ Level OR Local Diploma OR Degree Holder in any Discipline
- No Experience needed as Training and Mentorship is provided
- Proactive and Motivated Individuals with Time Management skills
September 25: Latest business and tech news around the world.
Since its launch in 2017, the company has been profitable.
Aims at making investing simpler for the mass market in Asia.
Uber is beginning to sell some of its investments to increase its stock price
They're allowing pharmacies to sell their products online too.
A total ban on both apps are scheduled to take place from Nov 12.