Looking for a talented and dedicated mobile app developer who is interested in improving a published app with great potential for growth.
- Bachelor's Degree or advanced degree in computer science computer engineering or a related field
- 1+ years of experience developing mobile applications (iOS or Android)
- Have hands-on experience on whole mobile development life cycle from design to publish
- Proficient in Swift or Java using Xcode or Android Studio
- Have a thorough understanding of programming languages, databases, operating systems, data structures, and algorithms
- Solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with both engineers and non-engineering stakeholders
- Experience developing location aware mobile applications
- Experience in NoSQL database
- Experience in building complex layouts and UI
- Experience in Github
BostApp connects local people with social distancing, it allows users to socialize with the local community via posting, messaging and exploring other users in the same area.
Apple Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bost-app/id1478516141?ls=1
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boropost.application
Currently having one mid-level and one entry-level position open, please send a resume to email@example.com with some thoughts about which part of this app that you can improve.
|Salary Range||USD 3000 - USD 4000 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Contract / Freelance|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
Headquartered in United States
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and hire talent quickly and effectively.