|Work Location||Jakarta, Indonesia|
|Experience Required||8 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
A Business Development Head (VP) job has become available at a growing prop-tech firm in its Jakarta office. This role will report to the Country Managing Director.
About the Business Development Head (VP) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing the business for Indonesian market, formulating the strategy for effective client acquisition and conversion while delivering the product-fit solution and maintaining relationship with key stakeholders including strategic partners to support continuous growth.
• Plan, implement and execute business development strategies and tactics
• Oversee the business development activity – lead, motivate and coach the team to high performance, productivity and achievement
• Develop business opportunities through strategic partnerships and collaborations with various business segments / sectors (both individuals / B2C and corporate entities / B2B)
• Generate HNWI leads through both existing personal network and contact database research across various channels, continuously expand revenue-generating client pipeline and new connections
• Conduct presentations, deal negotiations and close deals
• Lead business relationships between the firm and stakeholders (prospective and existing clients and partners) to result in high conversion towards paying clients
• Take on the role of a product expert and attend to client inquiries including speaking engagements and media relations
• Lead campaigns to grow user base and revenue through effective business development and marketing activities including both offline and online channels
• Provide feedback and inputs to HQ to modify or develop new guidelines, pricing or product enhancements and develop ROI analysis on budget to cater to market needs
• Monitor competitive activities including latest trends/ events and recommend appropriate actions
• Provide full visibility into the revenue-generating pipeline at every stage development
• Update and maintain client records onto the platform
• Manage other projects as assigned (ad hoc basis)
• 8 – 10 years' sales or business development in the financial services industry (investment banking, private banking, wealth management, private equity)
• At least 3 years’ experience leading/managing a team
• Proven track record in acquiring new clients and possess wide business network within the financial services industry (companies and HNWIs) in Indonesia
• Good understanding of the investment industry’s needs and requirements
• Good understanding of investment / fund / portfolio management including products and financial analysis as well as able to articulate them well and persuasively
• Excellent negotiating, influencing, communication and presentation skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
• Strong analytical thinking and judgement skill
• Strong interpersonal, people management and leadership
• Genuine passion to serve high-net-worth clients and partners with sincerity and highest integrity
• Able to work independently and lead a team/project/campaign as well as work collaboratively among other teams in different countries
• A self-starter who is hungry for success and results
RealVantage is recognised as a leading prop-tech in Southeast Asia for real estate co-investing solution and technology innovation – most recently winning two Stevie Awards a Silver Stevie Award for the Most Innovative Startup of the Year – in the Consumer Service Industries category and a Bronze Stevie Award for the Most Innovative Tech Startup of the Year – in the Services category (see more in our LinkedIn post - https://www.linkedin.com/company/realvantage). The firm is also known for its high performance–based and professional working culture with strong camaraderie for team support in which you will always be learning and developing your skills and experiences. The team is comprised of esteemed veterans and strong senior management with a combined experience of over 100 years in banking, private equity, real estate fund management, asset management, risk management, data science and technology.
What is RealVantage?
RealVantage is an online PropTech platform in Singapore, with the mission to provide both access to quality real estate deals and ease of diversification to real-estate investors. Currently, we provide access to the UK, USA and Australian markets. We carefully source and manage each investment opportunity with institutional-quality rigour.
Why invest with RealVantage?
The good thing about this co-investing or fractional ownership is that investors such as you can get exposure to real estate asset class as part of your portfolio diversification without a huge capital upfront. Our innovative technology-enabled platform provides solutions for Accredited Investors and we try to make the whole process in investing seamless from start to finish.
Co-invest in overseas real estate, vetted by industry experts
RealVantage is the leading real estate co-investment platform in Asia! Opportunities are carefully vetted by a team of highly experienced real estate professionals. Users gain access to excellent real estate deals and build a diversified global, high performing portfolio.