|Work Location||Jakarta, Indonesia|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
An Associate job has become available at a growing prop-tech firm (RealVantage) in its Jakarta office. This role will report to the Country Managing Director.
About the Associate Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in developing the business and marketing activities for Indonesian market for effective client acquisition and conversion and maintaining relationship with key stakeholders to support continuous growth.
• Research and analyze business development opportunities
• Identify potential clients (high-net-worth investors or HNWI) and develop good relationship as warm leads
• Analyze and develop potential strategic partnership opportunities and collaboration with various business segments (individuals or corporate entities) that align with firm’s business
• Maintain strong communications and good working relationships between the firm and stakeholders (investors, brokers, affiliates and strategic alliances or partners) throughout the end-to-end process
• Organize and conduct presentations to prospective and existing investors and partners to get their buy-in
• Build and maintain a series of engagements and media relations to promote the firm’s brand awareness
• Develop new ideas of marketing strategies and propose plans with potential activities to support firm’s efforts in business development, branding and growth opportunities
• Coordinate and assist in the whole spectrum of firm’s events including but not limited to seminars, roadshows, conferences, exhibitions, investor and strategic partner marketing events, as well as through online channels: digital marketing, webinar, podcast, blog articles
• Engage and contribute to growing new users and sign-ups to firm’s platform from both offline events and online channels (particularly social media)
• Keep up with the latest trend in offline events (business conference, communities’ events) as well as online groups’ events to target new clients and business development opportunities
• Actively assist and manage the onboarding process for investors, as well as update and maintain client records onto the platform
• Assist in other projects as assigned (ad hoc basis)
• B.S. in Economics, Finance, Business, Management or similar
• 2 – 5 years' sales or business development or marketing in the financial services industry (investment banking, private banking, wealth management, private equity)
• Good understanding of investment / fund management, products and analysis
• Demonstrate strong ability to assess and identify product-fit to prospective investors and partners and articulate well both products and financial educational information
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to converse in English and Bahasa Indonesia
• Able to take on any project enthusiastically and be proactive
• Work well both independently and collaboratively with other teams in different countries – on time, professional and accountable for own work and actions
RealVantage is recognised as a leading prop-tech in Southeast Asia for real estate co-investing solution and technology innovation – most recently winning two Stevie Awards a Silver Stevie Award for the Most Innovative Startup of the Year – in the Consumer Service Industries category and a Bronze Stevie Award for the Most Innovative Tech Startup of the Year – in the Services category (see more in our LinkedIn post - https://www.linkedin.com/company/realvantage). The firm is also known for its high performance–based and professional working culture with strong camaraderie for team support in which you will always be learning and developing your skills and experiences. The team is comprised of esteemed veterans and strong senior management with a combined experience of over 100 years in banking, private equity, real estate fund management, asset management, risk management, data science and technology.
What is RealVantage?
RealVantage is an online PropTech platform in Singapore, with the mission to provide both access to quality real estate deals and ease of diversification to real-estate investors. Currently, we provide access to the UK, USA and Australian markets. We carefully source and manage each investment opportunity with institutional-quality rigour.
Why invest with RealVantage?
The good thing about this co-investing or fractional ownership is that investors such as you can get exposure to real estate asset class as part of your portfolio diversification without a huge capital upfront. Our innovative technology-enabled platform provides solutions for Accredited Investors and we try to make the whole process in investing seamless from start to finish.
Co-invest in overseas real estate, vetted by industry experts
RealVantage is the leading real estate co-investment platform in Asia! Opportunities are carefully vetted by a team of highly experienced real estate professionals. Users gain access to excellent real estate deals and build a diversified global, high performing portfolio.