Seniority Level: Intermediate Level
Industry: Information Technology & Services, IoT, Wearable, Wireless Communications
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Seongdong-Gu, Seoul, South Korea
Lineable is a hardware startup that is producing connected wearables for children, elderlies, and factory workers. By applying LoRa technology, Lineable delivers the most integrated and affordable devices to the IoT wearable market. As we were credited for leading the LoRa-based industry, we got an investment from Semtech Corporation, which holds the IP for LoRa. We are currently working with numerous telecom operators worldwide and looking for more opportunities lying ahead. We are trying to build a company that keeps you motivated and provides global work experiences with the best team members.
We are looking for a passionate, eager to learn, and detail-oriented person who can join our journey towards innovation. As a Firmware Engineer, you will have to work with an international team that is developing a wearable-based solution for health and safety.
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes of systems software for a wearable device.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portions of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- BSP development using SDK (Semtech, NordicSemi, Maxim, TI, etc.)
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Fluency in English.
- 2-4 years of experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Embedded C.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Software systems testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Experience in LoRa, BLE is a plus.