- Develop responsive 3D applications for PC or mobile, utilizing game engines such as Unreal Engine 4 or Unity.
- Integrate applications with a variety of hardware such as cameras or touchscreens where required.
- Research and adopt other game engine compatible technologies to meet client requirements, such as AR/VR/MR.
- Collaborate with designers and artists on design and delivery of interactive applications.
- Be engaged with project development throughout project life cycle (concept, testing, delivery, post-launch, etc).
- Assist in advising clients on design limitations, alternatives, and cost issues.
- Assist in writing system and user documentation.
- Support end users in application maintenance and enquiries where required.
- Diploma/Degree in Game Development, Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Good knowledge and experience in C++ and Unreal Engine 4, or C# and Unity.
- Familiarity with 3D graphical handling and optimization aspects.
- Familiarity with networking is a plus.
- Willingness to suggest, pick up and utilize related technologies and frameworks as required.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in related field.
- Entry-level candidates with a strong portfolio welcome to apply.
|Salary Range||SGD 3000 — SGD 3500 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|