Position : Full Stack Engineering Manager / React/ Angular / Golang / Java
Location : Singapore
About the Organisation :
- It provides a dynamic, fun workplace filled with passionate individuals. We are at the cutting edge of advertising technology and there is never a dull moment at work.
- We have a truly global footprint, with our headquarters in Singapore and offices in Australia, United States, United Kingdom and India.
- You will gain work experience in a global environment. We speak over 20 different languages, from more than 16 different nationalities and over 42% of our staff are multilingual.
Job Description :
- Looking for a hands-on engineering leader to helm our UI management team in Singapore and be instrumental in taking our products to the next level. In this role, you will be working in close collaboration with a team of highly empowered, experienced engineers who are building a high performance, enormous scale global platform.
- Day to day management of a team of 5 - 7 full-stack engineers in Singapore and India.
- Recruit, retain and develop the careers of talented engineers under your care.
- Be the driving force behind the UI management system consisting of user interfaces, APIs that power them and data stores which hold essential metadata used across the entire organization.
- Engage and lead the team in task planning, design discussions and code reviews.
- Contribute technically through feature development, debugging operational issues and process streamlining.
- Work closely with other team leads, engineers, data operations, product managers and business stakeholders to deliver innovative solutions to further company goals.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience leading a team of engineers in people management and technical matters.
- Passionate about growing engineers and advancing them in their careers.
- Great communication skills to be able to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Deep working knowledge of a modern JS framework (Ember/ React/ Angular/ Vue etc.).
- 5 years of relevant experience with compiled backend languages (Clojure / Golang / Java/ Scala, etc.).
- Experience with a variety of relational and non-relational storage systems (Postgres, Cassandra, Redis, etc.) and text query engines (Elasticsearch, Lucene, etc.).
- Experience designing, building, and deploying distributed systems in production.
- Experience with at least one major IaaS provider (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.).
- Experience consuming and building RESTful / GraphQL APIs.
- Singapore permanent residents
- Should be from a product development organisation
- Should have mentored fellow consultants/Engineers
- Excellent English Communication
|Salary Range||USD 8000 — USD 12000 monthly|
|Experience Required||5 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|