• Typically 2-4 years IT experience in Java, API and Oracle
• Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementations
• Experience in IT business analysis techniques
• Degree Holder
• Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
• Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship;
• Proficient in written and spoken English
• Able to travel as required
If you are interested kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
+65 3158 5877
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
property investment and consultancy firm
The easiest way to build geospatial solutions
Providing Power & Utilities Technical Training
We provide financial consulting for your future needs and ensuring that you have a peace of mind.
Credence is a leading financial services group with over 15 years of experience
Immersive technology platform for K-12 education
We are a full-service digital marketing agency
We are People’s Inc. made for the people, by the people.
Please visit learn.pianalytix.com and pianalytix.com
Our Vision is to be the Premier Wealth Organisation committed to provide professional wealth service
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and hire talent quickly and effectively.
BEAMSTART is a global business community with the aim of connecting people to opportunities. Expand your network, discover new possibilities, and explore a vast database of resources that can help you go further in your business and career.