We are looking for talented Android developers to build our next generation of IoT products. At our Singapore-based HQ, we build the core components of our software products. As a mobile developer, you will be building SDKs written in Kotlin, with a heavy dose of RxJava 2.
As developers, we strive for designing scalable interfaces and building robust code. Intuitive design for the SDKs is also a requirement as it reaches partner app developers worldwide.
Since work is a large part of our lives, we also want it to be interesting. Exploring new technologies and challenges helps us find creative ways to solve problems. As such, developers are always engaged in projects that leverage different IoT technologies (eg. Bluetooth/NB-IoT).
The development team operates as a small, close-knit team where communication is key. Cross-functional teams are commonplace, involving firmware, back-end, and mobile from different countries. Developers will play pivotal roles in the design and planning stages of our new products.
Skills & Requirements
• A bachelor's degree in computer science or in a related field.
• 3+ years of professional experience with the Android SDK.
• Bonus points if you are familiar with Bluetooth Low Energy.
• Able to work independently & in cross-functional teams.
• Enjoy testing your own code and write unit tests.
• Have a good grasp of OO and design patterns to avoid redundancy and promote legible, testable and robust code.
• Ability to speak Chinese fluently is a strong bonus;
• Familiarity with Agile development (Scrum/Kanban)
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
Headquartered in Singapore
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and hire talent quickly and effectively.