The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor in the Technology team and with senior leadership.
- A variety of opportunities including basic engineering tasks related to design, analysis, test, integration, systems engineering and management
- Support the engineering team in maintaining software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain IT resources
Preferred Qualifications and Competencies:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- High sense of ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on, driven to ensure high quality output
- True team player who will thrive in an environment working with diverse, multidisciplinary teams
- Minimum placement of 3 months
|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Headquartered in Malaysia
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and hire talent quickly and effectively.