|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor in the Technology team and with senior leadership.
- A variety of opportunities including basic engineering tasks related to design, analysis, test, integration, systems engineering and management
- Support the engineering team in maintaining software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain IT resources
Preferred Qualifications and Competencies:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- High sense of ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on, driven to ensure high quality output
- True team player who will thrive in an environment working with diverse, multidisciplinary teams
- Minimum placement of 3 months
Authorised dealers will receive a RM100,000 pre-approved revolving credit line to purchase cars
Workers have the flexibility to choose where they want to work from now on.
The job market is also softening.
This comes after worsening ties between the two countries continue to escalate.
The ecosystem value is valued at $15 billion, $5 billion above the global average.