|Salary Range||USD 1500 - USD 2500|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
• Project Financial Modeling: The position will have overall responsibility for project financial modeling for the transactions that she/he is in charge of.
• Tax Knowledge: The person will be expected to have strong command over tax knowledge to support deal structuring and guide complex projects modeling.
• Project Financial Structuring: The position will develop project financing structures that allow the company to most efficiently finance projects.
• Project Transaction Execution: Lead the origination, negotiation, and closing of project SPV transactions, including term sheet development and negotiation and managing diligence processes, contract execution & shares transfer.
• Business Development: Support the BD team in evaluating finance-able deals and in developing competitive pricing based on the optimization of capital sources, and lead off-taker/ buyer sourcing to secure the success of project development.
Skills And Qualifications
• Demonstrate financial & tax acumen.
• Experience in developing and building complex investment models using Microsoft Excel.
• 3-5 Years’ Experience in Project Finance in IB, PE, or project/asset M&A transactions in the renewable energy industry.
• Experience in drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and closing complex commercial agreements.
• Undergraduate degree required with a focus in Finance.
• Demonstrated teamwork skills; ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve objectives.
• Can-do attitude: ability to set and meet realistic deadlines.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Portuguese. Any other language skills will be a plus but not mandatory.
• Oil & Energy
• Investment & Finance
Aug 11: Latest business and tech news around the world.
Business gains have been wiped out by the pandemic.
Virgin Atlantic is seeking protection under chapter 15 of the US bankruptcy code
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million
Most of them have taken out a loan.