Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without the required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the no. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager, joining our fast-paced global marketing team, to help the company grow to the next level through Affiliate Marketing.
This role will manage and grow our global affiliate partners, whilst also building upon our affiliate marketing processes and strategies.
This role can be based remotely anywhere in the world or on-site in the location listed.
- Manage and build upon relationships with affiliate partners
- Acquire new partners to grow the affiliate scheme
- Analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
- Manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend
- Oversee all affiliate campaigns ensure their integrity and that they meet our standards
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates
- 3+ years minimum experience in an affiliates role
- An in-depth knowledge of the global or a number of regions affiliates markets
- Strong communicator and relationship management skills
- Effective sales and negotiation skills
- Driven and results-orientated
- Effective reporting and presentation skills
- A good understanding of tracking technology
- A prior interest in cryptocurreny and financial technology is a strong plus
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology at the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire