|Work Location||Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
As a global leader in AI and automation, it has proprietary AI techniques including Natural Language Processing to help organizations across financial services, insurance and government sectors with automating tasks and making operations more efficient
We're looking for software QA Engineers to join our engineering team to test and help develop high performing software
- Develop Unit, Integration, Functional or Usability Test suite to perform QA from Accuracy Testing to Precision and Recall measure on products using AI, ML and NLP
- Manage and execute both performance and security tests
- Document test results, create reports, track bug and its resolutions
- Ensure technical quality through best practices such as TDD, Code Review and CI
- Work in autonomous squads, taking ownership of QA activities and knowledge sharing
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development/QA
- Expertise with testing tools, frameworks such as Junit, Selenium, JMeter and test management tools
- Understanding of concepts in software engineering, e.g. OOP and database.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience in Java development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English with ability to effectively communicate with teams and clients
Business gains have been wiped out by the pandemic.
Virgin Atlantic is seeking protection under chapter 15 of the US bankruptcy code
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million
Most of them have taken out a loan.
The company added $200 billion to their value this year.