|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Salary Range||MYR 2000 - MYR 5000|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
• Promote MEGPlay services by aggressively seeking creative ways through researching and networking to bring in digital advertising revenue for the company.
• Delivering and close powerful sales pitch to prospective clients.
• Building and maintain a close relationship with new, potential or existing clients.
• Meeting monthly and bi-annually targets and KPI’s set by the company.
• Generating leads, set up appointments, prepare influencer’s proposal and sales deck and pitch the company’s services to prospects.
• Initiating sales emails and calls to increase leads and then negotiate and follow up accordingly to close deals.
• Attending events, networking sessions and performing additional initiatives during or after hours to generate sales leads and promote awareness of MEGPlay services.
• Responding to client’s briefs and goals by working closely with the editorial team and management to provide integrated campaign ideas and solutions.
• Displaying superior customer service and support by attending to client’s needs at all times.
• Developing proposals for potential prospects.
• Negotiating advertisement rates with management and follow up with payments from clients.
• Working autonomously and as part of the team to deliver individual and group targets.
• Preparing daily sales reports when required.
• Actively participating in discussions with management and colleagues on campaign ideation and execution, sales strategies and initiatives to drive digital advertising revenue.
• Building industry and sales knowledge through learning, researching and attending relevant courses for continuous self-development outside of work.
Remuneration Structure: Basic Salary + Flat Commission + Monthly Group Performance Incentive
Aug 11: Latest business and tech news around the world.
Business gains have been wiped out by the pandemic.
Virgin Atlantic is seeking protection under chapter 15 of the US bankruptcy code
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million
Most of them have taken out a loan.