|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Salary Range||MYR 2000 - MYR 3500|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Looking for a graphic designer to handle the design of all collaterals and marketing materials for gaming-related content.
• Design and format designs, documents and marketing collaterals for internal and external audiences including Above the Line and Below the Line
• Meticulous in the development of Final Artworks
• Ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Adapt to various visual identity systems
• Have a good eye for copy layout and a strong conceptual ability
• Assist senior graphic designers on all design projects
• Communicate effectively with team and client to effectively manage client expectations
• Using your attention to details, ensure all work is quality checked
• Be responsible for the consistency, deadline management, accuracy and quality of documents in accordance with company standards and SLAs
• Accurately create and amend documents in a timely manner and to company standards
• Ensure all work is quality checked to the company standards
• Help create dynamic documents
• Customer service focused
• Ability to create digital assets such as EDMs and animated content will be an added advantage
You’ll be expected to coordinate with strategic partners such as other agencies, printers, etc. Stay up to date with technical developments by identifying and attending design workshops
Aug 11: Latest business and tech news around the world.
Business gains have been wiped out by the pandemic.
Virgin Atlantic is seeking protection under chapter 15 of the US bankruptcy code
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million
Most of them have taken out a loan.