In love with modern designs? Look no further! Join BUTLER as a Lead UI/UX Designer, as a savvy designer, you will be working on creating intuitive web, and mobile application designs for new and existing products!
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be tasked to
- Gather and evaluate requirements in collaboration with product managers, engineers, and various stakeholders
- Create end to end product design flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Rapidly test and iterate designs using a user-centered design approach
- Identify design problems and propose solutions
- Design intuitive User Interface across various iOS, Android and Web apps/platforms
- Maintain design backlog with the Product Development team
- Ownership of the design library and assets
- Up to date with emerging tech, latest design patterns, and materials
- Facilitate in processes, tools, and specifications required to bring a world-class product
- Skills training and development
- Career development and progression
- Full-time conversion
We are looking for candidates who entails the following
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Information Architecture, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Instructional or Graphic Design, related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in UI design or visual design
- Strong portfolio with mobile UI design
- Has a proven ability to produce high-quality visual design work with strong aesthetic sense in layouts, typography, imagery, and colors
- Hands-on experience in user flow, storyboarding, wireframes and prototyping
- Proficiency in using tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma and etc.
- Self-initiative to stay up to date with the latest design techniques, tools, and trends
- Strong creative flair and excellent communication skills
- Experience in design systems is a plus
- Experience working with a product-based organization, e-commerce, services is advantageous
- Please include your Dribble/Behance/Portfolios that showcase your individual creativity in your application.
|Employment Type||Contract / Freelance|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|