|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Salary Range||MYR 3000 - MYR 5000|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Looking for a WordPress Developer responsible for back-end and front-end development.
The candidate must have experience creating custom WordPress themes and must have a strong grasp of the latest industry trends. Experience with responsive design is strongly preferred.
Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
● Design and create custom WordPress websites depending on the brand’s or client’s objectives.
● Designing and implementing new features and functionalities on existing WordPress sites.
● Debugging and maintaining both new and existing websites.
● Determine SEO issues and finding an appropriate solution to increase traffic Requirements and Qualifications.
● Malaysian national.
● Minimum 1 year of experience in web development or WordPress development.
● Strong written and oral English communication skills.
● Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
● Experience using WordPress and developing custom WordPress themes
● Experience building user interfaces for websites or web applications
● Experience designing and developing responsive websites
● Experience using Advanced Custom Fields plugin is a plus
Earlier last month, Facebook Shops launched.
Funding amount from $500k and above.
Participants also receive cloud vouchers worth $200 for signing up ($4000 for teams).
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.