If you are interested in brand development, digital marketing, social media, graphic design, or any other aspects of marketing, really – this position is perfect for you. TalentTribe is expanding and we’re excited about the possibility of having you onboard. Expect to work directly with the company founders and be immersed in the life of a startup, with full autonomy and freedom.
Exciting projects you can work towards leading:
- Social media marketing – Create a strong brand image and build a growing fan-base on our Facebook page. Plan and execute campaigns, events and creative ideas to engage our followers. Run social media ads and create collaterals for social media.
- Content marketing – Take on the role of an Editor-in-chief as you plan and strategise our content strategy, expand our team of Content Creatives, and learn how to write exciting and compelling blog posts yourself
- Mailing list and community engagement – Create beautiful mailing lists and grow our existing base of mailing list subscribers. Plan up interesting new ways to deliver valuable content to our subscribers to keep them happy and more familiar with the TalentTribe brand.
- Graphic design, video and film creation – The creative bits. From designing beautiful collateral, creative gifs to piecing together infographics and videos.
- Event planning and execution – The autonomy to organise and launch events from scratch. From career-related events to fun get-togethers or workshops, we’re giving you the freedom to propose ideas and grow your event from a concept to reality.
- Be stubbornly persistent in your mission to nurture TalentTribe into a brand that people know and love.
-Be resourceful in identifying new channels and opportunities we can use, to reach our target audience.
- Think out-of-the-box for innovative ideas to increase the brand awareness of TalentTribe.
- Learn and grow alongside our TalentTribe team, and share best practices with the team.
- Preference for aspiring marketers with prior marketing / design / videography experience of any sorts. If you have no experience but are interested to learn, feel free to apply too.
- Passionate and bright attitude.
-Able to bring exciting and fresh ideas to the team, and deliver work of excellent quality
-Singaporean/ PR or foreigners with authorisation to work in Singapore
Interested in joining the TalentTribe crew? Send us an email at email@example.com with the following:
- Your updated resume
- Portfolio of any past marketing projects you have done / collaterals designed
- A brief sentence or two on which aspect(s) of marketing you are interested in working on + duration of commitment you’re looking at.
|Salary Range||SGD 2000 — SGD 2500 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|