|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||3 available|
The Position: Customer Engagement Executive (Systems Support)
You will be the support specialist in the Customer Engagement team who is responsible of providing technical support/ assistance to our system users in the F&B industry. Your will respond to incidents and service requests regarding installation, configuration, maintenance of our clients’ hardware, software and deployment of new innovation/ technology. You may require to handle after office calls in event of urgent system incident.
1) Effectively set up all IT related infrastructure to ensure functionality
- Gather required setup information from OE (Owner’s Engagement) team to perform functionable service configuration of system that meet clients’ needs as well as ensuring contractual service expectations
- Provide on-site installation of required hardware for newly onboard clients
2) Promptly responds to incidents and service requests from system users
- Analyse and provide feasible solutions to solve users inquires that arises on day to day operations
- Provide site support for troubleshooting and maintenance of hardware and software
• Relevant in an IT Service Desk environment will be an advantage
• Some experience in F&B experience will be an advantage
• Good understanding of network router, printer hardware configuration
• Analytical, resourceful with troubleshooting and strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task, effectively determine priorities
• Reliable and good team player who can work independently
• Must be highly motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills to interact at all levels
• Must be flexible to work on schedules when required
• Willing to learn and adapt to the fast changing IT environment
Virgin Atlantic is seeking protection under chapter 15 of the US bankruptcy code
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million
Most of them have taken out a loan.
The company added $200 billion to their value this year.
Most have resulted in a new product or an existing product's enhancement.