|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||3 available|
The Position: Customer Engagement Executive (Systems Support)
You will be the support specialist in the Customer Engagement team who is responsible of providing technical support/ assistance to our system users in the F&B industry. Your will respond to incidents and service requests regarding installation, configuration, maintenance of our clients’ hardware, software and deployment of new innovation/ technology. You may require to handle after office calls in event of urgent system incident.
1) Effectively set up all IT related infrastructure to ensure functionality
- Gather required setup information from OE (Owner’s Engagement) team to perform functionable service configuration of system that meet clients’ needs as well as ensuring contractual service expectations
- Provide on-site installation of required hardware for newly onboard clients
2) Promptly responds to incidents and service requests from system users
- Analyse and provide feasible solutions to solve users inquires that arises on day to day operations
- Provide site support for troubleshooting and maintenance of hardware and software
• Relevant in an IT Service Desk environment will be an advantage
• Some experience in F&B experience will be an advantage
• Good understanding of network router, printer hardware configuration
• Analytical, resourceful with troubleshooting and strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task, effectively determine priorities
• Reliable and good team player who can work independently
• Must be highly motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills to interact at all levels
• Must be flexible to work on schedules when required
• Willing to learn and adapt to the fast changing IT environment
Earlier last month, Facebook Shops launched.
Funding amount from $500k and above.
Participants also receive cloud vouchers worth $200 for signing up ($4000 for teams).
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.