Our client is a leading global real estate company with business presence across the world.
• Work closely with the marcom team and operational team.
• Prepare Annual Business Plan and assist the Head of Retail in monthly reports.
• Set marketing / leasing strategies and strategize leasing deals to achieve maximum rental income
• Work closely on major renewals to manage the lease expiry profile of the tenants
• Monitor the performance indicators such as occupancy, rental and NOI margin for the mall
• Propose Asset Enhancement Initiatives.
What you need to know/ have:
• A good degree with 5 - 7 years of relevant work experience, in leasing and retail management.
• Good team player, hands-on, resourceful and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
• Highly motivated, positive, driven and willing to learn.
• REIT / real estate fund environment experience is an added advantage.
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Kate for a confidential discussion.
WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 11C5663
Tel: +603 9150 0161
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
For real time job updates, follow us on LinkedIn
|Experience Required||8 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Headquartered in singapore / Singapore
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and hire talent quickly and effectively.