|Experience Required||8 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Our client is a leading global real estate company with business presence across the world.
• Work closely with the marcom team and operational team.
• Prepare Annual Business Plan and assist the Head of Retail in monthly reports.
• Set marketing / leasing strategies and strategize leasing deals to achieve maximum rental income
• Work closely on major renewals to manage the lease expiry profile of the tenants
• Monitor the performance indicators such as occupancy, rental and NOI margin for the mall
• Propose Asset Enhancement Initiatives.
What you need to know/ have:
• A good degree with 5 - 7 years of relevant work experience, in leasing and retail management.
• Good team player, hands-on, resourceful and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
• Highly motivated, positive, driven and willing to learn.
• REIT / real estate fund environment experience is an added advantage.
If you are a good team player who meets the requirements of the above position, please email a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
or contact Kate for a confidential discussion.
WiseNet Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 11C5663
Tel: +603 9150 0161
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
For real time job updates, follow us on LinkedIn
Leading integrated HR Services Partner in Asia that provides a full range of flexible solutions to meet various staffing needs.
WISENET ASIA PTE LTD (EA Licence No. 11C5663) is the leading integrated HR Services Partner in Asia that provides a full range of flexible solutions to meet various staffing needs. Our mutually beneficial approach, research-driven methodology and ever-growing network of contacts are what make us the preferred HR Partner of choice for many of our clients. With our extensive training, qualified experience and in-depth market understanding of the industries that we work in, our HR Consultants strive to create the ideal match to our clients based on specific requirements. Our full range of HR solutions encompasses of: Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Talent Transition and Talent e-Management Software. Follow us at our Linkedin Company Page to stay updated with HR news, or visit our website for more HR information. Questions on our HR services? Contact us at +65 6337 2231 today.