|Work Location||Sembawang, Singapore|
|Salary Range||SGD 3000 - SGD 6000|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
• Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Collaborate with design and development team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and user experience.
• Liaise with the clients and stakeholders to make effective decisions and build long-term relationships.
• Develop and maintain customer relationships and negotiate all contracts with prospective clients.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
• Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Design or related field.
• At least 2 years proven work experience in the filed of IT and UX/UI.
• Knowledge of UX/UI, Mobile APP and Web Development preferred but not essential.
• Experience in user research or marketing research.
• Strong presentation skills and communication skills.
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
• Time management and organisational skills.
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million
Most of them have taken out a loan.
The company added $200 billion to their value this year.
Most have resulted in a new product or an existing product's enhancement.
The funding amount was undisclosed.