|Work Location||Sembawang, Singapore|
|Salary Range||SGD 2800 - SGD 4000|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
• Develop and maintain customer relationships and negotiate all contracts with prospective clients
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs and team members
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Experienced in IT industry
• Knowledge of UX/UI, Mobile APP and Web Development preferred but not essential
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Software
• Highly motivated and targeted is driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Time management and organisational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Good English communication and written skills
• Willing to meet clients
• Skill in writing proposal and presentation.
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.
Authorised dealers will receive a RM100,000 pre-approved revolving credit line to purchase cars