|Work Location||Sembawang, Singapore,|
|Salary Range||SGD 3000 — SGD 5500 monthly|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
• Architect and end-to-end implement base on requirements
• Work with internal and external stakeholders across other partner apps to troubleshoot issues across the systems
• Integrate various frameworks and automations tools to support business and marketing teams
• Create and document RESTful API for front end to consume.
• Provide vision, design and develop in keeping up to date on cutting-edge web technologies in building interactive web applications.
• Use or have ability to build reusable components for future use
• Working closely with designer and backend developer to improve overall UI/UX experiences
Skills and Experience
• Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or related fields
• Middle level with more than 2 years related working experience are all welcomed
• Strong knowledge in web front-end development using Angular/React/Vue
• Experience with AWS web services
• Knowledge of web load testing, client-side caching, HTTP / HTTPS, etc.
• Familiar with Git version control system with Github/Bitbucket
• Knowledge of Agile project management tools, e.g. JIRA
• Have design background or experience with UX/UI design or visual design
• Attention to details
Nice to have:
• Experienced in NodeJS + MongoDB/PostgreSQL
Computer/Information Technology (Software)
User is a leading End-to-End IT design & solution provider in Asia Pacific with the headquarter in Singapore, serving SME to Fortune 500 clients. It is a team to help businesses innovate, accelerate growth, improve efficiency and significantly reduce IT costs. It has proven track record of providing solutions in identifying user requirements, user experience evaluation and design, web application development, mobile application for iOS & Android, ERP and other enterprise system development. Industries it serves include Retail, Healthcare, Energy, government and Financial Services etc. It has unique offerings with clear competitive advantages. It has several case studies of successful engagements, testimonials, and references from satisfied customers. It has office across Asia in Singapore, Mainland China and Philippines.