|Salary Range||SGD 1800 — SGD 2300 monthly|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
If you enjoy tackling and crunching numbers and possess the ability to think analytically and critically, HydroBall Technics (SEA) Pte Ltd has a job for you. If you’re seeking a career in the Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry and would like to exercise and refine your skills in accounting as well as administration, then look no further.
What You’ll Learn
Advance your accounting and administrative knowledge and skills
- Every day, engage in the processing of accounts learn firsthand about basic accounting practices and another administrative role. Refine your knowledge, apply what you’ve learnt in school, and become a sharper, more efficient accounts executive and administrator.
- Learn from your seniors and streamline your workflow. Become a more efficient and innovative professional - not just someone who does the bare minimum.
Thrive in an exciting work environment and expand your proficiencies
- Stay on top of things while expanding your workload to other avenues, including exciting projects and strategic planning efforts that will make a real impact on overall growth.
- Explore different facets of the overall business and gain a more holistic understanding of the company by taking on unique projects and tasks on a day-to-day basis.
- You’ll learn to be flexible and an excellent manager of time. Work on multiple projects under pressure.
- Train yourself to become more meticulous. Spot discrepancies at every turn and resolve these errors efficiently.
- Anticipate inconsistencies and errors through the flurry of paperwork. Manage various accounts and subsidiaries with confidence.
- Become quick on your feet and alert throughout. Innovate and work your way around unique situations and problems that arise daily.
- Process Accounts Payable transactions on a daily basis
- Issue invoices and receipts while coordinating with clients
- Prepare relevant accounting paperwork, including bank reconciliation statements and monthly accounts. Be an integral part of the documentation process.
- Keep track of inventory inflow and outflow.
- Assess reports for accuracy and completeness with full knowledge of accounting standards and regulations.
- Attending to emails and phone calls.
- Perform ad-hoc duties.