|Salary Range||SGD 2500 — SGD 3500 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
Our client is looking for an experience 3D designers for their new office in Singapore. Established in Norway, the digital reality company specializes in advance 3D animation, VR and gamification solutions for communication, collaboration and training.
The successful candidate will be part of a new team, producing high quality visualizations and animations for projects in the medical, engineering and architecture industries. He or she will have the opportunity to grow and become a Team Lead within a short period.
What will you be doing?
The ideal candidate should be a mature self-starter and independent individual with excellent knowledge of the software listed below.
You are an organized, hands-on team player who is able to communicate and work closely with the team lead, project manager, programmers and clients to produce photo realistic models and animations with lighting, texturing, rendering, photo compositing, retouching and fly-thru.
• Graduate of an Engineering or Architecture, Graphic Arts or Interior Design program or relevant degree.
• At least 3 years of experience in medical, engineering or architectural 3D work, and preferably some knowledge of gamification or VR experience.
• Computer literacy with a strong proficiency in Autodesk 3D Studio Max, V-Ray and Photoshop or Substance Painter.
• Knowledge of Unity and/or Unreal game engine is a plus.
• Photography experience and Premier Pro a plus
• Programming and Scripting experience a plus
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit or In Design a plus
• Ability to multi-task, problem-solve and operate in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Detailed oriented, curious, proactive and able to make wise decisions despite ambiguity.
• Demonstrates professionalism and respect while being in a creative space. Ability to maintain a calm poise during stressful situations.
• Can challenge the prevailing assumptions on a visual narrative where warranted, and suggest better approaches.
• Ego-less when searching for the best ideas and share information openly and proactively.
• Inspire others with your thirst for excellence.
• Accept personal accountability for project deliverables.
Interested applicants can submit your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
Only candidates matching the profile will be contacted for interview.
Your Business Success, Our Priority
Headquartered in Singapore with branch office in Norway, Global AsiaOne is a boutique business and marketing consultancy specialising in growing business seamlessly and successfully in the Scandinavian and Asia regions. Our specialists and network of partners are experts helping businesses to start, expand and optimize their operations in these regions – we are familiar with the local business environments and practices, and understand what it takes to minimize risk and maximize investments.