At the core of any coworking business, is to provide a great physical workspace. Your role as the Facilities Management Executive is to ensure that the physical space, that Found8 welcome our members into every single day, are kept to its high standards. Your role is to ensure that the backbone of this business is running smoothly so that the other Found 8 business functions can focus on helping our members take their business to a different level. You will need to possess the hunger and humility to learn, enough grit to be in a client-facing role, the agility to move in a fast-paced environment, and to get your hands “dirty”
You will be reporting to the Systems & Ops Manager.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and maintain the facilities of Found8’s 5 locations - approximately 77,000 sqft.
- Work with the Community Executives (CE) at each location to:
Support the CE team in resolving level 1 & 2 facilities issues and ensure that the space is operationally ready at all times
Handle and resolve level 3 facilities issues
Set up appropriate office spaces in preparation for new members onboarding
Attend promptly to the feedback that the CE team receives from members and community
Conduct weekly thorough space checks of all common spaces, private offices, and meeting rooms to ensure cleanliness and that all furniture, equipment, storage spaces and any other spaces are functional and operationally ready
- Create plans for maintenance, replacements and repairs
- Proactively manage and follow up on all open facilities issues
Oversee vendors/contractors for and during maintenance/ repairs works
- Identify recurring issues and suggest preventive measures.
- Manage vendor relationships and maintenance contracts
Renew and negotiate agreements accordingly
- Perform simple repair/maintenance works when required
- Work with the Systems & Operations Manager to identify any cost-savings or optimise any operational work.
- All adhoc tasks as assigned
- Assist in event setup logistics
- Assist the CE team with Front Desk duties when required
- Minimum education qualification of NITEC/ Higher NITEC/ Diploma
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident
- A background in Building & Estate Management, Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical or equivalent discipline is preferred.
Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Flexible communication skills to attend to both clients and vendors/contractors
Ability to speak in one or more Chinese dialects is a plus
|Salary Range||SGD 2400 — SGD 2600 monthly|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|