|Salary Range||SGD 2000 - SGD 2800|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
5.5 day work week
• Process, evaluate, & document personnel related activities.
• Spearhead the implementation & realignment of HR policies, procedures, laws & standards to management for new & existing employees.
• Compile & update all new & existing employee records (hard & soft copies).
• Oversee hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts/agencies, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks, drafting job descriptions & administering pre-employment tests.
• Identify, resolve, & document company related issues (culture, work, discipline, grievances etc.).
• Administer, evaluate & maintain all job training programmes & records.
• Develop, document, implement & maintain workplace safety regulations.
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonuses, leaves etc.).
• Identify, source, & implement programmes with government grants or relevant organisation incentives for SMEs.
• Coordinate and document HR related projects (meetings, surveys, team building etc.).
• Have experience as a HR assistant or any relevant HR/administrative position.
• Proficient in computer software skills (Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & etc.).
• Strong knowledge of Singapore employment laws & regulations.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Strong communications & strategic planning skills.
• Ability to compile & simplify complex documents.
• Proficient in spoken & written English.
• Proficient in spoken Mandarin to alias with Mandarin speaking associates, written will be a plus.
• Independent & Meticulous.
How to Apply:
Please send an email to email@example.com along with the following details:
1. Full Resume
2. Expected monthly salary
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Virgin Atlantic is seeking protection under chapter 15 of the US bankruptcy code
The acquisition is said to be over $80 million
Most of them have taken out a loan.
The company added $200 billion to their value this year.
Most have resulted in a new product or an existing product's enhancement.