• Process, evaluate, & document personnel related activities.
• Spearhead the implementation & realignment of HR policies, procedures, laws & standards to management for new & existing employees.
• Compile & update all new & existing employee records (hard & soft copies).
• Oversee hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts/agencies, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks, drafting job descriptions & administering pre-employment tests.
• Identify, resolve, & document company related issues (culture, work, discipline, grievances etc.).
• Administer, evaluate & maintain all job training programmes & records.
• Develop, document, implement & maintain workplace safety regulations.
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonuses, leaves etc.).
• Identify, source, & implement programmes with government grants or relevant organisation incentives for SMEs.
• Coordinate and document HR related projects (meetings, surveys, team building etc.).
• Have experience as a HR assistant or any relevant HR/administrative position.
• Proficient in computer software skills (Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & etc.).
• Strong knowledge of Singapore employment laws & regulations.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Strong communications & strategic planning skills.
• Ability to compile & simplify complex documents.
• Proficient in spoken & written English.
• Proficient in spoken Mandarin to alias with Mandarin speaking associates, written will be a plus.
• Independent & Meticulous.
How to Apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following details:
1. Full Resume
2. Expected monthly salary
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.