Tenderfresh Group is a homegrown food and beverage company built on the commitment of quality good food at great value. Grown from a single well-loved local food concept specialising in lip-smacking fried or roasted spring chickens and chicken wings, today the Group managed 22 brands and 74 outlets, with concepts ranging from western fares and traditional local cuisines to food kiosk, retails and OEM manufacturing across Singapore, Malaysia and Myanmar.
We are in hyper-growth mode, and this is where you come in.
As an Digital Marketer, you will be responsible for owning and executing digital strategies for our newly formed catering units and Chinese cuisine division. Be part of a disruptive new brand at the ground level and help growing the brands and truly establish our organisational culture. This is a full-time position and will be reporting directly to the General Manager. At least 1 year of digital marketing experience preferred but nothing beats enthusiasm and hunger.
- Relevant Diploma or Degree with disciplines in Digital Marketing, Digital Media & E-commerce or Marketing
- Familiar with digital, web analytics & conversion tracking to measure campaign success.
- Relevant experience in setup search, dynamic remarking campaigns in Google Ad
- Self-driven, hands-on and independent with good time management.
- Passion for brand building and creativity.
- Experience/knowledge in Photoshop/Illustrator will be an advantage.
- Development and implementation of SEO, PPC marketing strategies and tactics.
- Monitor industry/market trends and competitors activities for the purposes of benchmarking and working with the General manager in preparation of the marketing calendar.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies to promote content to relevant target audience and drive conversion.
- Setup & continuously optimise new, on-going campaigns to achieve conversion, CPA to ROAS goals.
- Constantly identifying, developing & experimenting on new initiatives to achieve marketing goals.
- Monitor & analyse results to identify opportunities to improve SEO, paid media channel performance.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers and improve the brand’s presence on multiple social media platform
- Perform content management and handling enquiries on E-commerce channels and website.
- Good sense of humour and writing skill will be an advantage.
- Assist in creation of marketing and catering collaterals and POSM.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Interested candidates are invited to send your updated resume via email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.