|Salary Range||SGD 3800 — SGD 6000 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Contract / Freelance|
|Vacancies Available||10 available|
• Responsible for day to day Operations and administration on network & security infrastructure
• Perform Installation, configuration and maintenance of network equipment and network operating System
• Responsible for network design and security particularly trouble shooting and/or debugging network related problems.
• Good Knowledge troubleshooting, problem identification, problem resolution and/or resolution recommendation activities to first- and second-level teams
• Managing of Cisco Security devices; ASA appliance 5555-X and 5585-X, Juniper Net screen & (including virtual firewall contexts) , Checkpoint Firewall
• Managing of Cisco Data & Security Devices; ASDM, CSM and DCNM
• Managing of Servers; AAA, SNMP, Syslog, NTP, DHCP, FTP, DNS, IPS, VPN, AAA, DNS, DHCP, load balancers
• Managing of Cisco Routers and Switches Catalyst 6500,4500,3750,2960 & 3560 Series
• Managing of Alcatel Switches Omni Switches 6850 & Omni Switch 9000
• Significant exposure to TACACS+, Radius, and Cisco Access Control System
• Network consulting for new projects.
• Implementation of new solutions and risk mitigation techniques
• Receipt, evaluation and implementation of inbound Network Access user and device provisioning/de-provisioning service requests
• Experience in managing Wireless Environment with WLAN Controller.
• Experience in managing Network Access Control
• Assets risk measurement and Mitigation/Minimize risk
• Network security issue resolving approach
• Alignment with security governance team
• Perform maintenance of the network authorization infrastructure as well as network backup system.
• Maintains inventory of equipment and parts as well as documentation of vendor activates.
• Develop and documents systems standards for computer and network device.
• Recommend and schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN and ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
• Strong networking background and experience, with the ability to do troubleshooting of both access control and network related problems.
• Troubleshoot networks, system, and applications to identify and correct malfunction; other operational difficulties and provide telephone and internal users.
Staffing and recruitment
IDC Technologies Inc, established in year 2003, headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, USA with branch offices in Dallas, TX & Irvine, CA & has international presence in Mexico, UAE, Canada, India (Noida, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Coimbatore & Gurgaon). We provide effective business solutions in IT Consulting & Staff Augmentation, Project Management, Product Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing Services.