• Responsible for day to day Operations and administration on network & security infrastructure
• Perform Installation, configuration and maintenance of network equipment and network operating System
• Responsible for network design and security particularly trouble shooting and/or debugging network related problems.
• Good Knowledge troubleshooting, problem identification, problem resolution and/or resolution recommendation activities to first- and second-level teams
• Managing of Cisco Security devices; ASA appliance 5555-X and 5585-X, Juniper Net screen & (including virtual firewall contexts) , Checkpoint Firewall
• Managing of Cisco Data & Security Devices; ASDM, CSM and DCNM
• Managing of Servers; AAA, SNMP, Syslog, NTP, DHCP, FTP, DNS, IPS, VPN, AAA, DNS, DHCP, load balancers
• Managing of Cisco Routers and Switches Catalyst 6500,4500,3750,2960 & 3560 Series
• Managing of Alcatel Switches Omni Switches 6850 & Omni Switch 9000
• Significant exposure to TACACS+, Radius, and Cisco Access Control System
• Network consulting for new projects.
• Implementation of new solutions and risk mitigation techniques
• Receipt, evaluation and implementation of inbound Network Access user and device provisioning/de-provisioning service requests
• Experience in managing Wireless Environment with WLAN Controller.
• Experience in managing Network Access Control
• Assets risk measurement and Mitigation/Minimize risk
• Network security issue resolving approach
• Alignment with security governance team
• Perform maintenance of the network authorization infrastructure as well as network backup system.
• Maintains inventory of equipment and parts as well as documentation of vendor activates.
• Develop and documents systems standards for computer and network device.
• Recommend and schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN and ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
• Strong networking background and experience, with the ability to do troubleshooting of both access control and network related problems.
• Troubleshoot networks, system, and applications to identify and correct malfunction; other operational difficulties and provide telephone and internal users.
|Salary Range||SGD 3800 — SGD 6000 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Contract / Freelance|
|Vacancies Available||10 available|