|Salary Range||SGD 3000 - SGD 4000|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||5 available|
The ideal candidate is expected to possess a Diploma or any Degree from a recognized institution. Prior Business Development or Sales experience in any industry will be an advantage. He/she should have excellent communication and presentation skills, be energetic, proactive, self-driven and highly motivated. Candidates who have recently completed their tertiary education may apply. Those who are active in campus, CCAs or leadership role will be an additional advantage.
• Up-keeping the consultant’s data base, ensuring a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
• Offer financial advice across a variety of financial products and services.
• Assisting clients with paperwork and scheduling appointments.
• Tackling financial operational problems, such as issues with statements and transactions.
• Providing assistance regarding client support and time management.
• Retain existing highly valuable customers.
• Maintain updated knowledge of regulations, practices and financial products.
• At least 21 years old. (Based on MAS regulatory requirement.)
• Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
• Outgoing Personality who enjoys communicating with people & possess strong persuasive skills.
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.
Authorised dealers will receive a RM100,000 pre-approved revolving credit line to purchase cars