We are currently hiring Korean Speakers for Inside Sales Representative position in one of the best cities in the world – Singapore!
Our Client Company in Singapore is a Global Business Intelligence Industry / Computer Software that provides data visualizations. This tool will help the business provide meaningful information in making the best decisions for the organization.
Your role is one of their Inside Sales Representative who is responsible for growing and contributing to the sales of the company’s software product within the assigned territory. They are also responsible for all aspects of the sales process such as customer prospecting, lead management, qualification, product demonstration, evaluation, account care and so on.
Very attractive and Competitive Salary Offer plus other Benefits awaits you!
THE OTHER THINGS THAT YOU WILL DO:
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calling and emails.
• Develop new opportunities through a qualification process and how to identify key requirements, the stakeholders, the budget and the urgency of the lead.
• Diligently do follow up on the status of proposals sent to the client.
• Has a basic understanding of a sales cycle flow and can determine the lead status, whether a warm or cold lead.
• Have knowledge of CRM systems – know basic functionalities of a CRM System and knows how to navigate it.
• Has the ability to grow a database of prospects assigned to him/her.
• Can close sales and achieve individual quarterly quota set.
• Can work on targeted campaigns to generate and manage new business opportunities
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree related to Computer Science
• /Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
• With at least 2 to 5-year experience in the same field, preferably from an IT, ITO or Software company but other candidates are welcome to apply
• Comfortable working with a quota or target
• Proficient in verbal and written Korean (high frequency dealing with Korean speaking clients)
• Willing to work in Singapore; full-time position
• Amazing career opportunity in one of the best cities in the world
• Attractive salary package + rewarding benefits
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
Headquartered in Singapore / Singapore
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and hire talent quickly and effectively.