We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS Mobile devices. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Design and build advance applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• You have an eye for User Interface and Visual Design and can make strong recommendations based on Apple’s interface design guidelines.
• Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
• Proven working experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Have published at least one original ioS app
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Hands on experience with to HTML5, CSS, XML, API
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Knowledge of other web technologies, UI/UX standards and low-level C-based libraries
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• You understand at least 1-2 complex technologies like Location based tech, Speech recognition, Augmented Reality, etc.
• You have experience working with cross-functional teams across several countries, as you’ll need to work with everyone--clients, PMs, UX/UI designers, QA, server devs, and mobile web devs.
• Experience publishing a high quality iOS application to the Apple Store
• Experience in creating hybrid apps is a plus
• Experience with communication and messaging applications
• Experience with security software and solutions
• Previous experience with Citi will be plus.