|Salary Range||SGD 3000 - SGD 4000|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
• Assist Department Head in business development. Confident to pitch and present to the clients during a proposal;
• Accountability for the day to day client servicing, execution and project management of assigned accounts and tasks;
• Arranging and attending client meetings;
• Ensure actions and key deliverables were being met and kept within the defined scope along with all internal and external team members;
• Participate, supports and collaborates in marketing planning and execution of operational/tactical aspects of projects;
• Manage clients' and team members' expectations in line with agreed cost and scopes of work;
• Managing out of scopes and evaluating timelines, resources and billable amount;
• Maintain and update all project documentation from initiation to execution;
• Manage project performance to drive profitability
• Minimum Diploma in any field;
• Experience in client servicing and business development;
• Personable and client-facing;
• Possess negotiation skills and the ability to influence others;
• Ability to plan, organise, prioritise and deliver multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining sharp attention to details;
• Basic Technical knowledge of programming and video production to brief team members and vendors will be advantageous
Further solidifying their economy and international presence.
It is also Malaysia's largest equity crowdfunding round to date.
Reasons, location, funding amounts, and more.
China is now often seen as the most lucrative opportunity in the developing world