5.5 working days.
3-month contract (convertible to permanent).
• Verify documentation and prepare invoices for billing upon requested.
• Liaise with the Production and Delivery teams for arrangement of smooth and on-time delivery.
• Assist in the collection of payments.
• Liaise with clients in the events of any discrepancies of transactions.
• Receive and process purchase orders from clients.
• Maintain a filing and archiving system.
• Handle general administrative duties.
• Singaporeans/PRs only.
• Entry Level candidates are welcome to apply.
• Proficient in spoken Mandarin to liaise with the Production and Delivery’s Mandarin speaking associates.
• Proficient in spoken & written English.
• Proficient in Microsoft software (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel).
• Meticulous & have a keen eye for details.
• Publishing/Printing knowledge is a plus.
• Available immediately (ability to start work within short notice).
How to Apply:
Please send an email to email@example.com along with the following details:
1. Full Resume
2. Expected monthly salary
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.