Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager.
• Work with Managers to plan and direct the work of the team
• Coordinate and organise work output/ events & roadshows
• Supervise a team of staff to ensure operations are running with utmost customer’s satisfaction
• Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience.
• Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
• Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
• Attend periodic evaluations.
• Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.