(Equity Compensation and Profit Sharing is offered instead of a Salary during the early stages of the company start. We speak Swedish and English.)
Mindgame is a Stockholm-based tabletop and roleplay game developer that puts education through social gaming at the heart of its brand. We transform reliable knowledge into stimulating and entertaining games by merging game creation with content creation, and gaming with learning. Our mission is to provide enlightened recreative experiences. To elevate us further, we are looking for someone to help us manage, grow and develop business opportunities by contributing to our commercialization efforts.
As a Marketing Manager for Mindgame, you'll oversee our commercial direction. You'll be responsible for developing, implementing and leading relevant marketing and growth strategies on social and digital media. Your goal will be to raise funds for projects, attract collaborators and sponsors, as well as develop meaningful partnerships and relations. Your success will expand Mindgame's global reach, enlightening thousands of minds and shaping a more aware and informed generation, while simultaneously progressing your personal brand as a foremost expert in our space.
At Mindgame, outside of the stimulating environment, and valuable growing experience and learning opportunities, we offer you a variety of other perks, including:
• Flexible scheduling: Adapt your work hours to a schedule that fits you and your team, whether it's early in the morning or later during the evening.
• Workplace flexibility: Whenever your assignments allow for it, feel free to skip the commute and hit your deadlines from home.
• Equity compensation: You will gain influence by getting 15% equity in the company.
• Profit sharing: When profits are made, you will get a share of them based on the comp-to-comp method.
• Casual dress code: Wear anything you like to the office, and be as comfortable at work as you are in your own living room.
• Location: On the days that you are in the office, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location, 20-30 minutes away from the city center.
• Revolving door policy: If you get sick of being here, it's okay to leave and pursue happiness elsewhere.
At Mindgame we are seeking someone with an entrepreneurial spirit passionate about building business opportunities by transitioning our products and efforts into the commercial marketplace. In this key position, you will implement initiatives that grow the brand as well as maximize the revenue for the company. We are looking for a talented and analytical individual, an excellent communicator, a person who's able to multitask and work successfully both independently and in teams.
At Mindgame, we focus on the expected results you as our Marketing Manager will need to achieve. You will experiment, learn, and adjust as you go, and along your journey, you'll be responsible for:
•Introducing and expanding our brand into new markets, and continuously help us grow among existing and potential consumers.
• Developing and implementing relevant growth and marketing strategies on social media and digital channels.
• Identifying, attracting and developing strategic partnerships, sponsorships, and collaborations.
• Raising funds for projects, and creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements that will progress our brand.
• Expanding our network of business professionals.
You can apply for the role here, or send your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Work Location||Spånga, Stockholm, Sweden|
|Employment Type||Partnership / Co-Founder|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|