The ideal candidate is expected to possess a Diploma or any Degree from a recognised institution. Prior Business Development or Sales experience in any industry will be an advantage. He/she should have excellent communication and presentation skills, be energetic, proactive, self-driven and highly motivated. Candidates who have recently completed their tertiary education may apply. Those who are active in campus, CCAs or leadership role will be an additional advantage.
• Fact find on clients’ financial information and establish their financial objectives.
• Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services.
• Assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan.
• Keep abreast of new industry’s trends and research market to back up financial consulting.
• Relationship building competency and build trust with clients.
• At least 21 years old. (Based on MAS regulatory requirement.)
• Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
• Outgoing Personality who enjoys communicating with people & possess strong persuasive skills.