How does my value contribute to the company?
As a Graphic Designer, you are the key interface for the company to reach out to potential customers.
By means of visual concepts (of course, together with the skills and creativity that you possess), you play an important role in establishing the company’s reputation and delivering inspiring ideas to the market.
How exactly do I do it?
• Contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
• Develop plans and visual ideas to assist in marketing strategies of the company.
• Assist with the design of company’s website and social media.
• Liaise directly with clients on artwork & design requirements.
• Make revisions based on the feedback received by clients.
• Manage design deadlines and final deliverable expectations.
Am I really the right fit?
• Entry Level candidates are welcome to apply.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, Microsoft Power Point etc.
• Strong visual sense, originality and creativity to produce new ideas and concepts.
• Passion for print media
• Able to interact, communicate and present ideas.
• Able to multitask & meet deadlines under pressure.
• Self-motivated and disciplined personality, in order to work effectively independently and in teams where required.
• Available immediately (ability to start work within short notice).
• Fluent in English.
I am the right fit! How do I apply?
Please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and provide the following details:
1. Full Resume and Digital Portfolio
2. Expected monthly salary
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.