|Work Location||Singapore ,|
|Salary Range||SGD 2000 — SGD 3000 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||20 available|
To develop trust, effectively identify your clients’ financial aspirations, map out their financial needs and provide them with the right recommendations to fulfill their financial goals. Thereafter, to monitor and review their financial road map towards their goals every 6 to 12 months.
Kick-start your career as a Financial Services Consultant with a sought-after organization that represents multiple insurers and investment administrators platform.
· Basic Salary of up to $3000 per Month
· Quarterly Bonus
· CPF Contribution
· Annual Leave
· Comprehensive in-house training and personalised mentorship with experienced individuals.
· Excellent career pathway to achieve your career aspirations.
· Unlimited Income Potential
· Continuous support from various platform specialists.
· Opportunity to build and lead your very own team of professionals.
· Exclusive Access to our FinStyle App
· Minimum age of 21 years old due to legislative requirements.
· Singaporeans Only
· Applicant should possess a minimum Polytechnic Diploma/A'levels qualification.
· Minimum of 2 years of working experience.
(Added advantage if you have working experience in relevant field.)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Vision Advisory is a specialist financial planning group based in Singapore. Vision Advisory represents Manulife Financial Advisers Pte Ltd and is led by Vice President, Head of Sales, Mr Tony Cheng. Established since 2003, with a strong team of more than 130 highly skilled Financial Services Consultants & Assistance VPs/VPs. Our passionate and highly skilled team will tell you that a career with Vision Advisory is both rewarding and fulfilling. Our outstanding reputation as leaders in our field, having achieved many awards for various categories since day one with Manulife Singapore as well as in Manulife Financial Advisers and our unparalleled training programmes, allow us to attract and recruit the very best talent. We invite you to learn more about our organisation, unique value propositions and the opportunities open to you as a Financial Services Consultants, or perhaps for your next career move in this industry.