|Work Location||Causeway Bay, Hong Kong|
|Employment Type||Full Time Job|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
We are looking for native speaker of the applied language:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Native speaker from the locale listed above
- Good understanding of culture events, daily user habits, and popular trends in the location relevant to the locale
- Self-starter and team player mentality is required in a multi-cultural environment
- Major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatics, or related disciplines. Localization/QA equivalent experience will be a plus (*Not required)
- Perform different types of tests i.e functional, acceptance, and regression testing in test cycles
- Write bug reports for bug fixes and verification
- Responsible for reporting test statuses regularly in and organized and detailed manner
Each tester is required to have a sufficient level of English proficiency to communicate with the team to drive the feature testing, follow written instructions, write bugs clearly and concisely, and provide weekly written feedback on work performed.
Each tester will be full time; 8 hours/day workload at standard working hours.
Location: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
***Interested parties, please send your desired position, expected salary, and resume/CV to email@example.com***
Funding amount from $500k and above.
Participants also receive cloud vouchers worth $200 for signing up ($4000 for teams).
Scheduling doctor appointments from the palm of our hands.
Due to the pandemic and lock-downs.
The pandemic has changed everything.
These apps are becoming more and more popular in the US.